Home of DC’s original and best Bear rooftop patio party and DC’s traditional Bear Happy Hour. As seen in the Washington City paper and the Washington Post, Bear Happy Hour at Rock & Roll Hotel is the 2nd & 4th Friday of each month.
CLICK SUBSCRIBE and RSVP for our next event and event favorites listed below.
FREE – NO COVER CHARGE
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
$9 Yuengling draft pitcher
$4 Yuengling draft pint
$8 PBR draft pitcher
$3 PBR draft pint
$6 Ketel One drinks
$4 rail drinks
$1 off everything else
FOOD: $1 off everything
FOOD SPECIAL: 50% OFF chicken & waffle sandwich with fries is awesome and is HALF PRICE at $6
Friday, September 23, 2016, 5-10 pm
Featuring “Disco Sunset”
BRING your friends AND MEET new ones!
Bear Happy Hour at Rock & Roll Hotel is the perfect size and mix to meet new people while keeping up with good friends.
SAVE with BARGAIN drink specials
Happy Hour Prices are available throughout the entire bar and patio. Meet the awesome bartenders.
EAT DELICIOUS FOOD available all night long,
Devour the AMAZING Chicken and Waffle Sandwich Special (with Fries) for only $6. Everything else is a $1 off.
DELIGHT IN the one of the BEST rooftop bars in Washington DC
(So says the Washington Post) DISCO SUNSET grooves you into the night until about 9:00
WIN FREE DRINKS
If you are selected from the NONSENSE SMS list, you win two free drinks. Text “NONSENSE” to 24587 to join.
SAVE MONEY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
with free Slurpees and discount dining (see below)
WHERE IS ALL THIS AWESOMENESS HAPPENING?
Bear Happy Hour at Rock & Roll Hotel
1353 H St NE, Wash DC 20002
Rock & Roll Hotel has happy hour prices on EVERYTHING on the menu. With summer “Disco Sunset” DJ’s grooving you into the night. Meet DC’s queer Bear community at “Bear Happy Hour at Rock & Roll Hotel” by Bear Nonsense.
Get invites, news, and specials. Text “NONSENSE” to 24587 to join the NONSENSE SMS list.
SIX members of the NONSENSE SMS list will be chosen to win two drink tickets. The winners will be randomly chosen and notified by text at 4:00 p.m. on the day of the event. You must be 21+ to win. Standard text messaging applies.
FREE Slurpee, coffee, or soda from the BEAR 7-Eleven
721 H St NE
Ask for Ricardo, mention Bear Happy Hour at Rock & Roll Hotel.
STAR & SHAMROCK DISCOUNT
Yes! Enjoy 10% food & Drink at Star & Shamrock (right next door to Rock & Roll Hotel) by letting them know you are out for Bear Happy Hour at Rock & Roll Hotel.
GETTING TO ROCK & ROLL HOTEL AND BACK
Rock & Roll Hotel is located at 1353 H Street NE, Washington, DC 20002
–––– METRO ––––
–– From the Gallery Place METRO stop: ––
• The X9 line is a great express option until 7:00pm (only 2 stops between Gallery Place and 14th and H).
• The X2 line will take you from Gallery Place to in about 13 minutes. It runs every 10-15 minutes even at night.
From the Union Station METRO stop:
• The X8 and D6 lines come from Union Station and drop off 1 to 4 blocks south of H.
–– From U Street, Shaw, Nellies, Town, Etc.: ––
• The 90-92 bus lines travel down U Street NW then Florida Avenue until you get off at 8th and H NE. (Buses leave 7th & Florida every 10-15 minutes and only take 18 minutes to get to 8th & H NE near the Rock N Roll Hotel). These buses run all night.
–– From Adams Morgan: ––
• The 90-92 buses travel down U St/Florida Avenue (get off at 8th and H).
From Anacostia or NE:
• The B2 line travels between Mount Rainier (NE) down Bladensburg Rd and Anacosia (SE) and passes RNRH midway. Get off at 15th & Bladensburg Rd. (near H).
–– From K St NW: ––
• The D2 Lines run East down K Street to 13th St NE.
–– Uber ––
Sign up for Uber using the Bear Nonsense link below and get $15 off your first ride (FREE RIDE!). Use your smartphone app or text to get an on-demand driver, tip included, in a comfortable ride.
–– Parking ––
Street parking is available on streets adjacent to H Street NE.