Bear Nonsense Loves DC
Bear Nonsense Bear Happy Hour at Rock & Roll Hotel
1353 H St NE, Wash DC 20002
Friday, September 11, 2015, 5-10
★★★ Celebrate the District of Columbia ★★★
– DJs TNX playing tunes from DC artists
– DC Brau “Total Tap Takeover” premium local beer
$5 pints, $10 pitchers
★★★ A Benefit for The Wanda Alston Foundation ★★★
The Wanda Alston Foundation is the first and only housing program in Washington DC that is solely dedicated to offering pre-independent living services to homeless LGBTQ youth ages 16-24.
4 tickets for $10
10 tickets for $20
25 tickets for $40
Every ticket entered to win $100 cash.
Use your raffle tickets to enter prizes:
– $50 gift certificate for Trick Box
(Washington’s Premier Fetish Gear Store)
– $50 gift certificate for Logan 14
(Perfect for a haircut and beard trim)
– Business headshot session by Joe Tresh Photography, Inc. (For use on LinkedIn, Social Media, $200 value)
– DC Chef Jonathan Bardzik’s new book: “Seasons to Taste”
(Ships mid-November; to order visit jonathanbardzik.com)
– DC Brau Swag
– Rock & Roll Hotel food and drink gift certificate
(maybe swag too)
– Crunk Cakes Swag
★★★ Wear a DC themed T-shirt for a free raffle ticket ★★★
If you aren’t able to make it tonight you can easily support the Wanda Alston Foundation by visiting their website and making a tax-deductible donation.
IT’S NOT TOO LATE to include your local business in our raffle. Contact me now.
Join the NONSENSE SMS list right now to get updates sent to you. Text “NONSENSE” to 24587.