We are back after an extra week away. Get your dose of the rooftop before the holidays kick in. As always, drink specials are available on the rooftop patio and everywhere in the bar for BHH attendees.
Bear Nonsense Bear Happy Hour at Rock & Roll Hotel
1353 H St NE, Wash DC 20002
Friday, November 13, 2015, 6-10 pm
Beer, Bears, booze, friends, food
FREE – NO COVER CHARGE
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
$9 Yuengling draft pitcher
$4 Yuengling draft pint
$8 PBR draft pitcher
$3 PBR draft pint
$6 Ketel One drinks
$4 rail drinks
$1 off everything else
$1 off everything
50% OFF chicken & waffle sandwich with fries is awesome and is HALF PRICE at $6
Join the NONSENSE SMS list right now to get updates sent to you. Text “NONSENSE” to 24587.
GETTING TO ROCK & ROLL HOTEL AND BACK
Rock & Roll Hotel is located at 1353 H Street NE, Washington, DC 20002
–––– METRO ––––
–– From the Gallery Place METRO stop: ––
• The X9 line is a great express option until 7:00pm (only 2 stops between Gallery Place and 14th and H).
• The X2 line will take you from Gallery Place to in about 13 minutes. It runs every 10-15 minutes even at night.
From the Union Station METRO stop:
• The X8 and D6 lines come from Union Station and drop off 1 to 4 blocks south of H.
–– From U Street, Shaw, Nellies, Town, Etc.: ––
• The 90-92 bus lines travel down U Street NW then Florida Avenue until you get off at 8th and H NE. (Buses leave 7th & Florida every 10-15 minutes and only take 18 minutes to get to 8th & H NE near the Rock N Roll Hotel). These buses run all night.
–– From Adams Morgan: ––
• The 90-92 buses travel down U St/Florida Avenue (get off at 8th and H).
From Anacostia or NE:
• The B2 line travels between Mount Rainier (NE) down Bladensburg Rd and Anacosia (SE) and passes RNRH midway. Get off at 15th & Bladensburg Rd. (near H).
–– From K St NW: ––
• The D2 Lines run East down K Street to 13th St NE.
–– Uber ––
Sign up for Uber using the Bear Nonsense link below and get $20 off your first ride (FREE RIDE!). Use your smartphone app or text to get an on-demand driver, tip included, in a comfortable ride.
–– Parking ––
Street parking is available on streets adjacent to H Street NE.