Bear Happy Hour at Rock & Roll Hotel – SPECIAL – Jan 29 2016
THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED 4TH FRIDAY BHH at ROCK & ROLL HOTEL HAS BEEN MOVED TO JAN 29
Bear Nonsense Bear Happy Hour at Rock & Roll Hotel
1353 H St NE, Wash DC 20002
Friday, January 29, 2016, 6-10 pm
FREE – NO COVER CHARGE
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
HEATED ROOFTOP PATIO
$9 Yuengling draft pitcher
$4 Yuengling draft pint
$8 PBR draft pitcher
$3 PBR draft pint
$6 Ketel One drinks
$4 rail drinks
$1 off everything else
$1 off everything
50% OFF chicken & waffle sandwich with fries is awesome and is HALF PRICE at $6
Join the NONSENSE SMS list right now to get updates sent to you. Text “NONSENSE” to 24587.
GETTING TO ROCK & ROLL HOTEL AND BACK
Rock & Roll Hotel is located at 1353 H Street NE, Washington, DC 20002
–––– METRO ––––
–– From the Gallery Place METRO stop: ––
• The X9 line is a great express option until 7:00pm (only 2 stops between Gallery Place and 14th and H).
• The X2 line will take you from Gallery Place to in about 13 minutes. It runs every 10-15 minutes even at night.
From the Union Station METRO stop:
• The X8 and D6 lines come from Union Station and drop off 1 to 4 blocks south of H.
–– From U Street, Shaw, Nellies, Town, Etc.: ––
• The 90-92 bus lines travel down U Street NW then Florida Avenue until you get off at 8th and H NE. (Buses leave 7th & Florida every 10-15 minutes and only take 18 minutes to get to 8th & H NE near the Rock N Roll Hotel). These buses run all night.
–– From Adams Morgan: ––
• The 90-92 buses travel down U St/Florida Avenue (get off at 8th and H).
From Anacostia or NE:
• The B2 line travels between Mount Rainier (NE) down Bladensburg Rd and Anacosia (SE) and passes RNRH midway. Get off at 15th & Bladensburg Rd. (near H).
–– From K St NW: ––
• The D2 Lines run East down K Street to 13th St NE.
–– Uber ––
Sign up for Uber using the Bear Nonsense link below and get $20 off your first ride (FREE RIDE!). Use your smartphone app or text to get an on-demand driver, tip included, in a comfortable ride.
–– Parking ––
Street parking is available on streets adjacent to H Street NE.